Congratulations on the huge victory, Prime Minister!
Respected Prime Minister,
In 2014 we helped the election commission to enroll five lakh new voters in the country. We worked 24 hours a day for over a Year because we were working for our countrymen to rise and understand the power of their vote. Our nation was looking for a U turn towards path of prosperity ..
Thanks to your leadership a lot has changed in last five years. But it only feels like a good beginning for the long journey ahead all of us. The flight needs to take off now!!! The beneficiaries, the citizens of our country are expecting miracles to happen in their lives under your leadership. For they have been deprived too long for hundreds of years. India deserves to be a Golden bird again, isn’t it!
Here is a wish list of voters who look forward to the next five years of your term for the making India a JUST, Peaceful & Prosperous Country.
#WishListOfIndianVoters #Election2019 #VoiceOfIndia #WishList2019 #IndiaOfMyDreams
A very strong and effective Judicial system for fast tracking cases which remain pending for long. Justice delayed is justice denied. Stringent action against culprits who break laws. The administrative body to be made more effective and corruption free.
Every year thousands of intelligent youth are compelled to move out of our country for higher education. Many never return back home. We need multiple world-class universities over next five years to reverse this trend. Atleast five world class universities to be established over next five years.
At regular time intervals there must be third party audits of government spending on different welfare schemes. Very often the funds sanctioned on paper do not reach the actual beneficiaries. Making them unsuccessful.
Empowering the local citizens and taking their help for effectively implementing government schemes is good example for making governance effective. An example that should be followed. Give back powers to people and they will do wonders.
Bringing back the lost pride to Farming sector. We need educated youth to look at farming as a respectable & lucrative career.
Promoting Organic & Natural Farming practices for betterment of environment & health. Making India self sufficient in food production. Indian Farmers are intelligent, they have over the years with their best practices, learned to yield three crops in an Year. They do not need freebies or sympathy. Empower them with water and electricity throughout the year for farming & they will generate wealth themselves.
Rita Kuhad ji’s (teacher by profession, runs a free school for underprivileged women) wishes
“I’m for improving the education system by providing quality training to teachers. We don’t have efficient , knowledgeable, dedicated teachers in Govt schools. That’s what sets apart the govt schools from the elite schools.”
Shashank Poddar (CEO of a company which employees 2000 people)
- A more effective Finance minister.
- Lowering burdens of taxes on tax payers.
- Making the administrative body more effective and disciplined.
- Being more inclusive about public participation while formulating policies
- Ten or more times more spending on Judicial reforms
- Overhauling law implementing agencies
- Upgrading Infrastructure in cities
Shubham Choudhary (Software Engineer)
Continuing development in the field of science, establishing happiness centers, skill development centers adding benefits for our soldiers, including spirituality in the education, leading make in India movement to new heights, Overall reviving India to the Superpower that it has been
Swami Pranvanand (Social worker)
- Strategical elimination of Poverty by creating opportunities,but not by cash rewards from taxpayers pockets.
- Decisive Governance
- Authentic intention to prosper Holistically.
- Streamlining the economic hochpoch even at d cost of tough decision.
- Elimination of anti-nationalism.
Rima Engineer (CST Therapist)
- Increasing the happiness quotient of this country
- Environmental policy reforms where punishment of cutting a tree should be intense
- Corruption free society
Shreyans Mehta (IIM graduate & a teacher)
- Institutions taking pride in their Indic roots
- Introduction of yoga + meditation in all schools
- Higher education in all national languages
- Focus on Ayurveda + Indian knowledge systems
- Freeing temples from government control
Jainil Khandelwal (Travel Agent)
- Computerizing every Government office process to eliminate corruption
- Making not just highways, but good internal city roads as well, in 21st century today our roads are horrible
- Reservations strictly for economically poor only
- Reforming Education by 3 points:-
- Bringing in learning from stories of Indian heroes like Maharana Pratap, Chanakya etc
- Making it holistic to allow kids to pursue offbeat fields which encourages their natural skill set
- 1-2 yrs military service mandatory for school kids
Nita Gala (Mathematics Teacher)
- Rules and regulations which are made on paper needs to be actually implemented.
- Creating good Employment opportunities in rural areas too , so that cities are not crowded.
Jai Masrani (Entrepreneur)
- KPI implementation across all departments.
- Equal and fair judiciary system.
- Make in India implemented from the core component level.
- Strict quality monitoring by ISI and other quality standard bodies.
- Making all of the above environmentally sustainable.
- Removal of caste based reservation and solely based on economic status.
- Prohibition on tacit or forceful conversion.
- Spiritual practice to be imbibed in primary education.
- Compulsory military service before employment eligibility.
Rishi Poddar (Entrepreneur)
- Removal of article 370
- Uniform civil code
- No reservations
- Ease of doing business
- Elimination of black money
- Clean governance clean cities
- Better farm income
- Happy healthy and wealthy India
Akhil Patel (Filmmaker)
- Stabilizing J&K and saving resources by removal of Art. 35A & 370
- Support the growth of spirituality in the country.
- Active govt participation with NGOs in revival of rivers & developing waterways.
- Education revolution
- Welfare of farmers & promoting Natural farming
The list may seem long, but we are with you for bringing these reforms. With the support and blessings of our Countrymen – Hum honge kamyaab. And in 2024 we shall again have you, Dear Prime minister, our leader once again 🙂
(Citizen of India)
PS: We would love to know your wishlist from the government in the comments section below! 🙂
5 thoughts on “Voice Of India”
Mamta Pandya ( Entrepreneur)
1.Remove All Slabs of GST and Make a standard rate of 7% as generic slab. Remove 28% Slab in GST immediately
2.Stabilizing J&K and saving resources by removal of Art. 35A & 370.
3.Removal of Reservation
4.Invest more in building up Higher level education System, Set up more IITs and IIMs and Technical Institute. Introduce courses of International Standards in Indian Education.
5.Make Laws of Ayurveda easier, so that more people can avail the benefit of Ayurveda. Set up more Ayurveda Hospital and Clinics
6.Revise School Textbooks at Primary and Secondary Levels.
7. Probe on Media Channels and Journalist who at times run Anti-National Stories and Support them. Transformation in Media Sector
8. Revive All Rivers of India with yearly allocation of Government Funds.Treating this as important as defence Portfolio.
9. Focus on Farmers.
Stabilizing J&K and saving resources by removal of Art. 35A & 370
Support the growth of spirituality in the country.
Active govt participation with NGOs in revival of rivers & developing waterways.
Welfare of farmers & promoting Natural farming
Organic farming water management like joining the rivers
Plantation of trees
Look into the multispeciality hospitals who charges enormously for the treatment it is very difficult for the middle class family to pay the bills
Please bring reforms in the public sector services like Bank LIC GIC post office etc .There is a acute shortage of staff in these organisations.